1. Footwear is compulsory in all events for Tiny Tots – U15.
2. Spike shoes MAY NOT be used in any U6 to U8 event.
3. Competitors in U9 – U15 age groups may wear spikes in events run entirely in lanes, Javelin, Long jump, Triple jump and High jump.
4. Spike Shoes must only be worn during the event and are not to be worn to and from the event.
5. Spikes can be worn by any U18 – Masters athlete while competing.
6. The maximum allowable spike length to be used on the synthetic long jump run up is 7mm.