The following are the fees for 2016 registrations.
Early bird fees – Open till Sept 14
- $100 for Tiny Tots
- LA’s $110 for U6 up.
- Rego’s done on-line through LANSW. You are able to register/pay online at www.lansw.com.au by clicking on Join Up/Register. If you do pay online you must print out the receipt and bring it down on our registration day to collect your ego number and age patch.
- This year dual athlete registrations will now be done when you register with Little Athletics NSW (see highlighted section in pic below). This means that every athlete can then run at Athletics NSW events using there little A’s bib numbers which will be issued at face-to-face registration sessions as listed.
Regular fees – From Sept 14
- $110 for TT
- $120 for U6 up
- Regos for Seniors do not open until 10 August on the ANSW website. Only Athletes >15 yrs of age should use the ANSW registration: http://www.nswathletics.org.au/
- Fees for 2016/2017 for:
- Junior Athletes (15-19 yrs) $137
- Open Athletes (aged 20+) $162
- These do not include any additional credit card fees charged by ANSW.
- 1st Registration Night Friday Sept 16th at Smyth Field, from 5.00pm.
- 2nd Registration Night Friday Sept 23rd at Smyth Field, from 5.00pm.
- 16th Sept, 23rd Sept and 7th October.
- Our September trial nights will focus on skill development i.e. kids learning javelin etc.
- 1st Comp Night – 14th October.