Rules on Registration
1. Athletes must complete a registration form with either LAANSW or ANSW before taking part in any competition with the Club. An athlete will not be covered by insurance if they fail to comply.
2. Athletes may trial for two competition weeks by completing a registration form. At the completion of the two-week trial period the athlete must pay their registration fee if they want to take part in any further competition.
3. Birth Certificates are to be produced on registering for the first time. Document to be sighted and noted by registrar or club official.
4. Athletes up to and including U15 age groups will compete under LAANSW rules and age divisions.
5. Athletes U18 – Masters will compete under ANSW rules and age divisions.
6. All events will be conducted under the rules set down in the IAAF Handbook, or as stated in the following rules.
7. Athletes will remain in the same age division for the whole season when competing in Club Competition.