1. All athletes will wear correct uniform at the third competition night following registration unless the uniform is unavailable from the suppliers.
2. The correct uniform for female athletes is royal blue bikini or crop top with club insert and royal blue bikini or bike pants with club insert.
3. The correct uniform for male athletes is royal blue singlet with club insert and royal blue shorts with club insert.
4. Individual “sponsors” registration numbers are to be worn by ALL LAANSW competitors firmly fixed to the front of the uniform top.
5. Age numbers are to be worn on the left hand side of the uniform by all LAANSW athletes.
6. Maitlands centre number “236” must be worn by all LAANSW athletes firmly affixed to the back of the uniform when the athlete competes outside the Maitland Club competition.
7. All ANSW registered athletes are to wear their ANSW numbers.
8. If athletes wear socks that are visible they must be white.